2022 Artist Information
As COVID-19 information is constantly changing, we will email artists participating this year closer to the tour date with current safety recommendations.
- The 2022 studio tour runs:
- Friday, the 23rd of September from 10am to 6pm,
- Saturday the 24th of September from 10am to 6pm
- Sunday the 25th of September from 10am to 5pm.
- Please be set-up by 10am each day and have your studio open during these hours.
- Please do not display or sell work made by artists who have not been juried into the tour.
- Make your beautiful artwork. If you’ll have any new work this year, please share it with us so we can promote it for you!
- Host artists, please provide a quiet place where your guest and/or pop-up artists can take a break during the day.
- Guest and pop-up artists, if you have not already gotten in touch with your host artist, please email or call them to arrange how and when you’ll need to set up your display.
- Help promote the tour! When we all do well, we all do well. If you share any works in progress/finished works for the tour on your Facebook/Instagram page, please tag the tour’s page (add @lakesuperior2020 to your post, and select the tour from the dropdown menu and add #lakesuperior2020 to the end of your post) so we can share your work on our Facebook page.
- Figure out where visitors will be parking and if you’ll need to block off a part or all of your driveway in order to prevent congestion.
Meet and Greet:
The 2022 Meet and Greet will depend on current COVID-19 safety guidelines.
Brochures should be printed this year by mid-June, we will email artists for pickup-locations once they are ready (we aim to have brochures ready before Park Point Art Fair).
If you need more brochures, please email Jennifer Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org. Brochures will be distributed to each of you to give out at your art events all summer long. If you have any connections in the Twin Cities, Duluth, Superior, Bayfield, etc… please get brochures to them. We have been busy distributing brochures at various businesses and at tourist information stops up and down Highway 61.
If you do not have signs from previous tours, please contact Paul Zoldahn at email@example.com to set up a time for him to drop off signs and a map of where to put your signs (sign distribution occurs in late August/early September for new artists).
If you have any questions about anything, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
Thank you all, this is going to be a fantastic tour!
Sandi Pillsbury: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gail Rosenquist: email@example.com
Paul Zoldahn: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jennifer Murphy: email@example.com
Natalija Walbridge: firstname.lastname@example.org